经典句子网-经典句子,句句穿心
当前位置:首页 > 句子

YingWen2021最现实的个性签名英文

一、未来是一步步走出来的。为了理想,为了未来,去拼搏,去奋斗。

The future is coming out step by step. For the ideal, for the future, to fight, to struggle.
二、我就是喜欢你了,你能怎么样?

I just like you. What can you do?
三、帅不能当饭吃,但丑就更不能了。

Handsome can't be eaten as a meal, but ugliness is even worse.
四、远离物是人非,走自己的路。

Keep away from things and people, and take their own way.
五、你没有遇到更好的人,是因为你没有变成更好的人。

You don't meet better people because you don't become better people.
六、傻瓜总是相信自己以外的人都是傻瓜。

A fool always believes that everyone else is a fool.
七、别和我谈温柔,一杯浊酒,一支烟,冷漠无情才是我的惯性。

Don't talk to me about gentleness, a glass of cloudy wine, a cigarette, indifference is my inertia.
八、如果上天没有给你想要的,不是你值得拥有更好的,而是你不配。

If God doesn't give you what you want, it's not that you deserve better, but you don't deserve it.
九、赚钱,能治愈一切矫情,有钱,能治愈一切自卑。

Making money can cure all affectation, money can cure all inferiority complex.
十、没有什么比熬夜更重要,猝死了还有下辈子。

Nothing is more important than staying up late. Sudden death has the next life.
十一、我谈过最长的恋爱,就是自恋,我爱自己,没有情敌。

I have talked about the longest love, is narcissism, I love myself, no rival.
十二、放心,闭上眼,睡一觉,反正明天也不一定比今天好。

Don't worry, close your eyes and sleep. Tomorrow is not necessarily better than today.
十三、你可以不聪明,也可以不懂交际,但是做人一定要大气。
十四、总有一些事情,让你在不经意中就看清一些人。

There are always some things, let you inadvertently see some people.
十五、虽然你长得丑,但是你想得美啊!

Although you look ugly, but you want to be beautiful!
十六、我喜欢交朋友,但不喜欢供祖宗。

I like to make friends, but I don't like to serve my ancestors.
十七、一个优秀的人:守时,不吹嘘,有底线,不占小便宜。

A good person: punctuality, no bragging, bottom line, no small advantage.
十八、世上99%的事情都能用钱解决,剩下的1%,需要更多钱解决。

99% of the world's things can be solved with money, and the remaining 1% needs more money.
十九、该来的总会来,该走的也无法挽留。

What should come will come, and what should go cannot be retained.
二十、爱不是要找对的人,而是对的自己。

Love is not to find the right person, but to the right self.
二十一、不喜欢我的话就去吃屎,吃到喜欢我为止。

If you don't like me, you can eat shit until you like me.
二十二、在这世上唯一件事比别人议论更糟,那就是无人议论你。

The only thing in the world that is worse than others is that no one talks about you.
二十三、安慰别人的时候一套一套的,安慰自己的时候只想找根绳子一套。

When comforting others, I just want to find a rope.
二十四、清醒是一个人的破茧而出,它不需要附和。

Soberness is a person's coming out of the cocoon, it doesn't need to echo.
阅读更多:签名大全 个性签名